A Camel Desert Safari is the most genuine approach to investigate the Dubai Arabian Desert by going on a conventional camel escort. Camels are known as the ship of the desert as a result of the simplicity at which they richly move over the desert sands. Your 45-minute voyage through the desert follows the strides of Bedouin explorers and leads you to a customary Bedouin camp lit by delicate flares, settled in a private Royal desert withdraw.
A camel makes an elephant feel like a jet plane – Jeckie Kenned
What Camel Desert Safari Includes
Arabian Desert Safari Offers a lot more in camel desert safari.
- Pick up from Dubai Hotels between 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm depends on the season/sunset
- 45min Camel Desert Safari
- Sunset falcon show with sparkling date juice
- Arrival at the authentic Bedouin Camp
- Henna tattoos, live bread making, Arabic coffee making and aromatic shisha pipes available
- Dinner includes soup, salad, appetizer, main course and dessert
- Cultural Emirati entertainment performances
- Return to the Hotel between 09:30 pm and 11.30pm depends on the season/sunset
- During winter we recommend that you bring a pullover as the temperature drops after sunset.