Head into the Lehbab Desert and ride across the dunes on a quad bike. Continue to a desert camp for a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
Your desert safari starts in the afternoon with a pick up by us from your hotel or selected location followed by a drive straight to the Lehbab desert. To begin with, necessary instructions along with helmet and protective gears shall be provided prior to your Quad Bike ride. Wear it and set off for the adventurous ride. Accelerate your bike spin over the sandy surface.
Enjoy about 45 minutes of ride; stopping for photos in between. If you wish to sharpen own surfing skills, go for a sand boarding session. More activities await you in a Bedouin-style camp such as smoking a Shisha pipe, Henna painting, makeover in local Arabian costumes, and all.
Another activity you shouldn’t miss is the short camel ride around camp premises. Thereafter as you watch the main highlights of desert camp – Tanoura and Belly dance shows – a delicious buffet dinner will be served for you. Towards the end we will take you back to your chosen location or hotel.
This Dubai Desert Safari offers includes following things which you can enjoy.
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
• 45-minute quad bike ride, with fuel
• Experienced instructor
• Short camel ride
• Welcome drink of Arabic coffee or tea
• Henna painting, on women’s hands
• Shisha smoking
• Tanoura and belly dancing show
• Snacks and unlimited water and soft drinks
• BBQ dinner buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
• Separate bathroom facilities for men and women
• Cold mineral water in the vehicle
• Alcoholic beverages
• Dune bashing with the quad bike
• The duration of this activity is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 45 minutes
• Participants must be 16 years of age or older, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Anyone under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult
• Infants are not allowed on this activity. The minimum age to join the tour is 5 years, accompanied by an adult
• Pregnant women and anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints are not allowed to participate
• The quad biking segment is solely the participant’s responsibility. Listening to and following the tour leader is storngly recommended. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance
• All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour